Sinological Development Charitable Foundation (SDCF) is looking for two interns, an Events Management Intern and a Social Media and Digital Content Creation Intern, to assist with the running and promotion of our 4th Greater China Summer Workshop Program in Chinese Studies, running July-August 2019 in Hong Kong and Mainland China (Beijing and Dunhuang). The two interns are required to be available on a daily basis for the entire duration of the Program (hours will vary depending on the day) and will work as part of a team,
Interns will enjoy the following benefits:
– free shared accommodation in all locations
– internal travel (within Greater China)
– opportunity to be part of the SDCF community and meet a variety of people from all over the world interested in Chinese culture
– opportunity to audit lectures on Chinese Studies
Interns are required to arrange and cover the cost of their visa, travel insurance, and travel to Hong Kong at the beginning of the Program and from Dunhuang at the end of the Program. Interns must also have their own laptop and smartphone and arrange their own WiFi/internet data throughout the whole Program in order to be in touch with the SDCF team and the Program participants.
To apply submit the completed and signed application form, together with the following documents, to our designated application email address <firstname.lastname@example.org> on or before Friday, 1 MARCH 2019:
1) A one-page personal statement outlining the reason(s) for applying and the expected benefits from the internship and explaining how the applicant’s skills and experience can contribute to the success of the Program. The statement should be written by the applicant himself/herself in order to demonstrate his/her English proficiency.
2) A reference or recommendation letter
3) A CV
4) A photocopy of the first page of the applicant’s foreign passport (required for accommodation and flight booking)
Upon successful completion of the internship, SDCF would be happy to provide letters of reference and recommendation.
Please only apply for the position that you are most interested in and most qualified for.
Click here to download the Social Media and Digital Content Creation Internship application form
Click here to download the Events Management Internship application form